Trade space at the GWCT Scottish Game Fair presents an ideal opportunity to advertise and showcase your work, products and services. The GWCT Scottish Game Fair is a key meeting place for traders and visitors and taking trade space is how you can be involved in this celebration of country living and field sports enjoyed annually by over 30,000 visitors from every corner of Scotland.
AT THE SCOTTISH GAME FAIR
ALL applications for trade space must be made online.
NB: your login details from 2020 are not carried over so you will need to re-register for 2021.
Please click here to REGISTER for 2021.
- Once you have pressed SUBMIT, a Confirmation Email and Proforma Invoice will be sent to the registered email address (if you do not receive this email then we have NOT received your application. If this is the case please ‘SIGN IN’ to your application and ensure you click ‘SUBMIT’ on the final page of the form).
- Please check this carefully and ensure you have ordered everything you need.
- We will now consider your application and will be in touch with any queries we have.
- Once we have made allocations in JULY we will email you to let you know that your application has been accepted and attach a full VAT Invoice. At this stage FULL PAYMENT IS DUE and must be paid within 10 days in order to confirm your Trade Space.
- Payment can be made by BACS, cheque or card. If full payment is not received within 10 days of the acceptance email then your trade space will be offered to another trader.
- If your application has not been accepted, you will be informed by email.
- There is clear guidance through each step, but if you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.