The GWCT Scottish Game Fair is unique in its make-up and remains one of Scotland’s largest and spectacular premium festival for the great British countryside.
AT THE SCOTTISH GAME FAIR
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING
The 2022 event is to be held at the prestigious Scone Palace estate set across more than 300 acres of Perthshire countryside. It brings together a hand-picked collection of over 400 leading and specialty brands in Country Sports, Shooting, Fishing, Dogs, Equine, Land & Estate Management, Gardens & Home, Food & Drink and Lifestyle as well as delivering world class attractions, educational content and high profile ambassadors. The GWCT Scottish Game Fair at its heart is a magnet for countryside enthusiasts who love to socialise, network and of course shop!
Our awesome audience is high in attendance and affluence:
- An expected 30,000 visitors over the 3 days
- £50 million spend with exhibitors
- Unique 60:40 male/female split
- £20 million combined wealth in the Scottish Enclosure
- National attendance and growing international relationships
Whilst being part of The GWCT Scottish Game Fair centres around the 3-day event, we offer a host of PR & Marketing opportunities throughout the year to give you access to our audience now; generate sales, launch products and promote your brand story.
- Social Media Outlets – Combined audience of over 25,000 unique individuals
- The Game Fair Magazine – loyal membership organisation circa 5,000
- SGF Newsletter – circulated weekly to over 17,000 individuals
- Stable Events Trade News – circulated weekly to 8,000 businesses
- The GWCT Scottish Game Fair website – 20,000 unique users per month
Plus regular advertorials leading up to the event in the Scottish Field, Fieldsports Journal, Gundog Journal, The Field Magazine to name a few.