Food and Drink
Main Ring Events
Game Fair Video
All you need to knowPress
GWCT Main website
2017 PricesAdult: £20
Child (5 - 15yrs): £5
Look out for our
ticket offers here.
Get in touchThe Scottish Game Fair
Tel: 01738 554826
The Scottish Game Fair aims to:
- Provide an enjoyable family day out
- Explain and educate about game and wildlife in Scotland and particularly the work of the GWCT
- Generate funds for further research, advice and education.
The Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust is primarily concerned with practical research and development to improve our game, wildlife and landscapes that support them. For more information about the Trust please click here.
- The Fair is a great day out for people of all ages, all cultures and all countries.
- There is a wide range of activities and stalls to suit all members of the family.
- Car parking is £4.00 on the day. Free for GWCT Members, if you would like to become a Member please click here
- Both credit/debit card and cash payments will be accepted for tickets purchased at the gate.
- The fair opens at 9.30am and closes at 6pm on all three days.
- Buy now to beat the gate queues. Click here to purchase your fast track tickets.
- Programmes are available to buy at the Fair for £5.00.
Automatic cash machines will be available by the main entrance. A charge of £2.75 will be made for each cash withdrawal. The nearest bank is a branch of Bank of Scotland in New Scone.
Information for People with Disabilities
There is a parking area for people with disabilities close to the entrance to the Fair site, blue badges must be displayed and the car park stewards will direct you to the car park.
Mobility Scooters and Wheelchairs, provided by Bartrams Mobility, will be available to hire from the front of the disabled car park. If you would like to hire a scooter or wheelchair, please visit www.mobilityhire4you.com or contact the Events Team on 01353 653752 who will be happy to assist you.
Wi-Fi service at the Fair
A Wi-Fi service for GWCT members, visitors and traders is being provided this year by Attend2IT.
GWCT Members. Wi-Fi service for members is available only in the Members’ Enclosure and is free of charge. Please use the ‘GWCT Members’ connection. Passwords are available from the GWCT shop and the Members’ Enclosure reception on production of your membership card or other proof of membership. The service is offered on the basis of one connection per device per member per day so a new password will be required each day of the Fair.
Visitors. Wi-Fi service for visitors is available only in the Public Catering Marquee on a Pay AS You Go basis. Please use the ‘Game Fair Public’ connection. Charges are:
1 hour £5
3 hours £12
All Day £30
Payment is by credit\debit card.
Terms and conditions for use of the service are contained on the provider’s web site.
Dogs are always a popular attraction at the Fair. As well as terrier racing in the main ring there are gundog demonstrations, competitions and the scurry which is open to everyone (and their dog). Dog bags are available around the site, kindly provided by Perth and Kinross Council.
Dogs are welcome at the Fair and if you would like to leave your dog for a while in safe surroundings, please make use of our DOG CRECHE which is situated by the Main Entrance. Use of the Creche is free but a donation to the charity providing the service, Samsalin Dog Rescue, would be much appreciated. Please note, dogs……
- must NOT be left in your car
- must be kept on a lead
- must be under proper control at all times
- must be cleaned up behind where necessary!
- cannot be taken into the Food Hall
- cannot be taken into catering marquees
There is also a huge variety of merchandise to buy for your four-legged friends friends for more information on our Exhibitors please click here.
We would like to take this opportunity of thanking our volunteer on-call vets during the Fair.
For hotel accommodation, contact VisitScotland, Perth, tel: 01738 450600.
For Scone Caravan Site, tel: 01738 552323
Unfortunately there will be no shuttle bus service operating for the Fair this year’
Meet and Transfer
For those arriving by private aircraft, an Airport Meet and Transfer Service is available from Scone Airport.
Click here for further details