Food and Drink
Main Ring Events
Game Fair Video
All you need to knowPress
GWCT Main website
Get in touchThe Scottish Game Fair
Tel: 01738 554826
Trading at The Scottish Game Fair presents an ideal opportunity to advertise and showcase your work, pro
ducts and services. The Game Fair is a key meeting place for traders and visitors alike, and taking trade
space is how you can be involved in this celebration of country living and field sports enjoyed annually by
over 33,000 visitors from every corner of Scotland.
2018 is our 30th anniversary and it’s going to be a year to remember with exciting new events up our sleeve and the return of the 4 Nations International Gun Dog Trial and the Estates Challenge.
Whether you’ve attended before and are looking to return or you’re interested in applying for the first time, our Fair is unmissable presenting a superb opportunity to advertise and sell your products and services.
To be considered for space by the Committee, the on-line Application Form must be received by 5.00 pm on Thursday 8 February 2018. Late applications made after 8 February may be accepted if space available.
ALL applications for trade space must be made on line.
Have you already registered an application for the 2018 Fair?
If no, please REGISTER. If yes, please SIGN IN .
Forgotten Password? Click here .
- Once you have pressed SUBMIT, a Confirmation Email and Proforma Invoice will be sent to the registered email address. If you do not receive this email then we have NOT received your application. If this is the case please 'SIGN IN' to your application and ensure you click ?SUBMIT? on the final page of the application form.
- Please check this carefully and ensure you have ordered everything you need.
- We will now consider your application and will be in touch with any queries we have.
- Once we have made allocations in early March we will email you to let you know that your application has been accepted and attach a full VAT Invoice. At this stage FULL PAYMENT IS DUE and must be paid within 10 days in order to confirm your Trade Space.
- Payment can be made by BACS, cheque or card. If full payment is not received within 10 days of the acceptance email then your trade space will be offered to another trader.
- If your application has not been accepted, you will be informed by email.
There is clear guidance through each step and various useful sets of information are available to download
from this page, but if you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
2018 Trader Downloadables:
The following explanatory documents are here to give you additional information for the 2018 Fair:
- Site Layout Plan
- Trade Space Prices
- Trade Space Regulations
- Programme Advertising Specifications
- Furniture Order Form
If you have any queries or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone:
Fair Coordinator, Kerry Stewart
Tel: 01738 554826
Food Hall Manager, Anne Smith
Tel: 07787 774114
Art, Craft & Design Fair:
Tel: 0131 661 6600
Tel: 0131 4661539