Food and Drink
Main Ring Events
Game Fair Video
All you need to knowPress
GWCT Main website
2017 PricesAdult: £20
Child (5 - 15yrs): £5
Look out for our
ticket offers here.
Get in touchThe Scottish Game Fair
Tel: 01738 554826
Independent research carried out at last year’s Fair showed that shopping was one of the top three attractions rated by our visitors, in fact over 80% of those
who attended the Fair confirmed they’d bought from traders.
With a superb showcase of vendors on board year-on-year, the Fair’s shopping goes from strength to strength.
This year we saw over 450 traders showcasing their wares. Here is a round-up of some of our shopping highlights.
The Craft, Art & Design Fair - Situated near the main entrance showcases more than 80 of the UK’s most talented designers and craftspeople with delightful and unusual items for sale and on demonstration.
Along with those supplying the gamekeeper, fisherman, farmer or conservationist you’ll find a wealth of stand holders selling everything from real ale to silk clothing. With so many trade stands to choose from you’re bound to find something which takes your fancy.
- Advisory, education, land management and training
- Building & Joinery
- Cashmere and lambswool knitwear
- Velvet, tweed and silk clothing
- Outdoor clothing for all weather and uses
- Dogs, pet equipment and feeds
- Fashion, jewellery & Accessories
- Fine arts, prints and cartoons
- Forestry & Energy Resources
- Gamekeeper supplies & Sporting accessories
- Guns, Rifles, Shooting & Optics
- Custom designed furniture
- Health and nutritional products for humans and animals
- Interiors and Homeware
- Trees, shrubs, plants and garden supplies
- Marine & Aquatic
- Stoves & heating
- Leather goods, tools & knives
- Safaris, cruises and holidays
- Outdoor play equipment
- Wines, liqueurs, meats and cheeses
- Vehicles & machinery
To see a full list of our 2016 Exhibitors please click here.