Become an Exhibitor
Trading at The Scottish Game Fair presents an ideal opportunity to advertise and showcase your work, products and services. The Scottish Game Fair is a key meeting place for traders and visitors alike, and taking trade space is how you can be involved in this celebration of country living and field sports enjoyed annually by over 33,000 visitors from every corner of Scotland and beyond.
The dates for the 2019 Fair are Friday 5th, Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th July.
Whether you’ve attended before and are looking to return or you’re interested in applying for the first time, our Fair is unmissable presenting a superb opportunity to advertise and sell your products and services.
If you are interested in exhibiting with us in 2019 please click HERE TO APPLY
The online application process will be open until 15th February 2019. To be considered for space by the Committee, the online Application Form must be received by 5pm on Friday 15th February 2019. Late applications made after 15th February will be considered and may be accepted if space is available.
ALL applications for trade space must be made online.
Have you already registered an application for the 2019 Fair? NB: your login details from 2018 are not carried over so you will need to re-register for 2019.
If no, please REGISTER. If yes, please SIGN IN .
Forgotten Password? Click here .
- Once you have pressed SUBMIT, a Confirmation Email and Proforma Invoice will be sent to the registered email address (if you do not receive this email then we have NOT received your application. If this is the case please ‘SIGN IN’ to your application and ensure you click ‘SUBMIT’ on the final page of the form).
- Please check this carefully and ensure you have ordered everything you need.
- We will now consider your application and will be in touch with any queries we have.
- Once we have made allocations in early March we will email you to let you know that your application has been accepted and attach a full VAT Invoice. At this stage FULL PAYMENT IS DUE and must be paid within 10 days in order to confirm your Trade Space.
- Payment can be made by BACS, cheque or card. If full payment is not received within 10 days of the acceptance email then your trade space will be offered to another trader.
- If your application has not been accepted you will be informed by email.
There is clear guidance through each step and various useful sets of information are available to download from the base of this page, but if you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
2019 Trader Downloads
- Site Layout Plan
- Trade Space Prices
- Trade Space Regulations
- Programme Advertising Specifications
- Gordons Cater Hire Form
If you have any queries or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone:
Fair Coordinator, Kerry Stewart
Tel: 01738 554826
Food Hall Manager, Christopher Trotter
Tel: 07739 049639
Art, Craft & Design Fair:
Tel: 0131 661 6600
Tel: 01738 658187