Become an Exhibitor
Trading at The Scottish Game Fair presents an ideal opportunity to advertise and showcase your work, products and services. The Scottish Game Fair is a key meeting place for traders and visitors alike, and taking trade space is how you can be involved in this celebration of country living and field sports enjoyed annually by over 33,000 visitors from every corner of Scotland and beyond.
2018 is our 30th anniversary and it’s going to be a year to remember with exciting new events up our sleeve and the return of the 4 Nations International Gun Dog Trial.
Whether you’ve attended before and are looking to return or you’re interested in applying for the first time, our Fair is unmissable presenting a superb opportunity to advertise and sell your products and services.
The deadline for priority space has now passed but late applications may still be considered.
Late Applications for 2018:
If you HAVE NOT YET applied for the 2018 GWCT Scottish Game Fair please click here to register a late application and complete the online application form. Please note that once you have pressed submit at the end of the form you will not be able to re-access your application to make amendments, please contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if amendments are required.
All late applications will automatically be placed on our waiting list and we will be in touch if/when suitable space becomes available.
ALL applications for trade space must be made online.
Existing Applications for 2018:
If you HAVE already applied for the 2018 GWCT Scottish Game Fair, thank you for your application. All applications have now been locked for consideration and we will be in touch in early March to let you know if your application has been successful or not. You will NOT now be able to re-access your application to make amends – if you wish to make amendments please notify us in writing via email to email@example.com.
Please note that any amendments made after 1st June are subject to an admin fee of £25.00 + VAT.
- Once you have pressed SUBMIT, a Confirmation Email and Proforma Invoice will be sent to the registered email address. If you do not receive this email then we have NOT received your application – please contact us.
- Please check this carefully and ensure you have ordered everything you need.
- We will now consider your application and will be in touch with any queries we have.
- Once we have made allocations in early March we will email you to let you know that your application has been accepted and attach a full VAT Invoice. At this stage FULL PAYMENT IS DUE and must be paid within 10 days in order to confirm your Trade Space.
- Payment can be made by BACS, cheque or card. If full payment is not received within 10 days of the acceptance email then your trade space will be offered to another trader.
- If your application has not been accepted, you will be informed by email.
2018 Trader Downloads
- Site Layout Plan
- Trade Space Prices
- Trade Space Regulations
- Programme Advertising Specifications
- Furniture Order Form
If you have any queries or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone:
Fair Coordinator, Kerry Stewart
Tel: 01738 554826
Food Hall Manager, Anne Smith
Tel: 07787 774114
Art, Craft & Design Fair:
Tel: 0131 661 6600
Tel: 0131 4661539