- The Fair is a great day out for people of all ages, all cultures and all countries.
- There is a wide range of activities and stalls to suit all members of the family.
- The Fair takes place at Scone Palace – directions and travel information here.
- Car parking is £4.00 on the day. Free for GWCT Members, if you would like to become a Member please click here
- Both credit/debit card and cash payments will be accepted for tickets purchased at the gate.
- The Fair opens at 9.30am and closes at 6pm on all three days.
- Buy now to beat the gate queues. Click here to purchase your fast track tickets.
- Programmes are available to buy at the Fair for £5.00.
Please click here to see the 2018 Scottish Game Fair Access Statement.
Wi-Fi service at the Fair
A Wi-Fi service for GWCT members, visitors and traders is being provided this year by Attend2IT.
GWCT Members. Wi-Fi service for members is available only in the Members’ Enclosure and is free of charge. Please use the ‘GWCT Members’ connection. Passwords are available from the GWCT Members’ Enclosure reception on production of your members’ swingtag or lapel badge etc. The service is offered on the basis of one connection per device per member per day so a new password will be required each day of the Fair.
Visitors. Wi-Fi service for visitors is available only in the Public Catering Marquee on a Pay As You Go basis. Please use the ‘Game Fair Public’ connection. Payment is by credit\debit card.
Terms and conditions for use of the service are contained on the provider’s web site.
Automatic cash machines will be available by the main entrance. A charge of £2.75 will be made for each cash withdrawal.
Shop & Drop
Once again we will be offering a Shop and Drop service at the Fair so shoppers can safely leave their purchases in a tent manned by volunteers from Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance, who will again be running our car park shuttle buggy service. We look forward to working with SCAA again in 2018.
Mobility & Accessibility
There is a parking area for people with disabilities close to the entrance to the Fair site, blue badges must be displayed and the car park stewards will direct you to the car park.
Mobility Scooters and Wheelchairs, provided by Bartrams Mobility, will be available to hire from the front of the disabled car park. If you would like to hire a scooter or wheelchair, please visit www.mobilityhire4you.com or contact the Events Team on 01353 653752 who will be happy to assist you.
MAIN PIC © Sandy Young